Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new shoes!

I went to Runner's Circle - the Mr. Olivander's of running shoes. It was a cool experience. First they give you a random pair of shoes and tell you to run. She looked at my stride and told me I had a mild pronation so she gave me some shoes with support. So basically you put a different shoe on each foot and run around and take off the one you don't like until you find a pair that you do like. Then she taught me how to lace my shoes properly so my foot can breathe and move. It was so cool! I learned a lot. Here are the shoes I got:

1 comment:

  1. I've totally done that. It's an awesome experience. I just made the mistake of thinking that it would inspire me to run more and that was incorrect. So I have some great running shoes that never see any kind of street or track action. I should give them some air again eventually.

    ReplyDelete